Friday, August 14, 2009

and so the sands twirl, 8/14/09

well my friends, welcome to my hobby blog. while my other blog is for general blogging, this will contain my daily progress on my hobby, modeling and painting metal and plastic (or resin) miniatures for fun, and possibly gaming with them. note that this log is subject to picture adding when i deem i have time (busy schedule atm)

why, you might ask, do i start this blog on the 14th of august? well, mostly because its the end of the first week of the 2009-2010 school year, so i thought i'd kick things off with a bang.

well, for todays progress. i revcieved a trade package containing 11 skeleton shields (v 3.0 skellies) yesterday, and today i went about planning how i would put them on my lone (as of now) spear skellie regiment.

secondly, i finished the bronze test on my test skeleton for my 1rst regiment of sword skellies for my barrow kings contingent. i belive this turned out too bright (its dwarf bronze over a schorched brown basecoat) so to remedy this i am planning on using the delvan mud wash to suitably darken it up abit.

and thats it for tonight, till tommorow, the sands wisp lazily on!

No comments:

Post a Comment